Nombre: Jenn
Ubicación: Las Matas de Farfan, Dominican Republic

In May 2005, I graduated from Carroll College with a B.A. in History and a minor in Anthropology. As useful as my majors are, I'm working in Agriculture with the Peace Corps in the Dominican Republic!

18 enero 2006

Woo Hoo!!

Finally, my staging kit came! For those of you that don't know what that is, it is a packet that includes our reporting instructions and information on airlines, hotels, the first few days in Miami, and info for our families. I made my flight reservations. I leave the day before (February 13th) because if I don't, I won't make it to Miami in time on the 14th.

So, the countdown is on. I have 26 days left. In those 26 days I need to pack, see friends, eat good American food, and learn Spanish, among numerous other things. Everything should turn out just fine, even with some stressful days, it'll all get done.